1. Basic policy
- ORGANO CORPORATION (the “Company”) discloses information in a timely and appropriate manner in accordance with the Companies Act, Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, other applicable laws and regulations, and rules of the financial instruments exchange.
- Even in cases where such laws, regulations and rules of the financial instruments exchange do not apply, the Company actively discloses information that is deemed to be useful to a wide range of stakeholders.
2. Methods of information disclosure
- For information that must be disclosed as required by laws and regulations, the Company discloses the information using the methods in accordance with such laws and regulations. Information based on the rules of the financial instruments exchange is disclosed through the Timely Disclosure network (TDnet) provided by the Tokyo Stock Exchange. After the information is disclosed through TDnet, the information is also posted on the Company’s website and disclosed through news organizations as necessary.
- Information other than the above will be disclosed in a manner appropriate for the content, such as by posting it on the Company’s website, disclosing it through news organizations or using other means.
- The Company strives to disclose and provide information in English within a reasonable scope.
3. Framework for information disclosure
- The Director in charge of the Corporate Strategy and Planning Dept. (person responsible for handling information) manages the disclosure of information to and dialogue with investors, etc.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Office of the Corporate Strategy and Planning Dept. serves as the contact point for information disclosure to and dialogue with investors, etc.
- Information based on the rules of the financial instruments exchange is, in principle, disclosed upon resolution of the Board of Directors.
4. Fair information disclosure
- When disclosing information, the Company complies with the fair disclosure rules stipulated by the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, appropriately manages information subject to insider trading regulations and undisclosed financial results of precise nature as material information, and does not selectively disclose information to certain persons. If material information is disclosed unintentionally, once the Company is aware of the disclosure, the Company will promptly announce that disclosure using appropriate means.
5. Quiet period
- To prevent leakage of information on financial results prior to disclosure and ensure fairness, the Company refrains from commenting or responding to questions regarding financial results during a period starting from seven days prior to each quarterly closing date until the announcement of the financial results.
6. Forward-looking statements
- Forward-looking statements, including earnings forecasts, disclosed by the Company are based on information available to the Company at the time of disclosure and on certain assumptions deemed to be reasonable. Consequently, the statements do not constitute assurances regarding actual results by the Company. Actual business and other results may differ substantially due to various factors.