Procedures for stock registered in a special account
- Request for transfer into securities broker’s account
- Change of address
- Request to purchase fractional shares
- Request to purchase additional fractional shares
- Designate method for receiving dividends
The above procedures are handled by the management institution for special accounts listed below.
|Account management institution||Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank,
Limited 1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|[Postal Address]||Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited, Securities Agency Dept. 2-8-4 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-0063, Japan|
|[Telephone]||Tel. +81 (0)120 782-031 (toll-free within Japan)|
|Agency Contact||Nationwide branches of Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited|
For important matters (required documentation) and form entry examples, please visit the Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank website
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank website
* “Special account” refers to an account set up by the company in accordance with the electronic share certificate system, to protect the rights of shareholders whose shares are not deposited with the Japan Securities Depository Center (JASDEC).
This is an account to protect the rights of shareholders; it is not an account for trading, such as buying or selling shares.
To buy or sell shares, you will need to set up a trading account in advance with a securities broker or other agent, and transfer the balance of shares held.
Holders of special accounts will retain shareholder rights, including receipt of dividends and attendance to general shareholder meetings.
Procedures for using Depository System
Please consult your securities broker.