Desktop-Type Pure Water System
Space- and cost-efficient alternative to a distiller
- Chemicals / Materials / Machinery
- Food & Drink
- Schools / Research Institutes / Quality Control
- Hospitals / Welfare Facilities
For general chemical analysis, as an alternative to distillation equipment, or for humidification, cleaning water, analytical reagent conditioning water, pre-treatment in ultrapure water equipment, and more.
Requires less space than distillation equipment.
Uses electricity and water more efficiently than a distiller.
Use of filter-type ion exchange cartridge facilitates maintenance.
Convenient production of pure water.
– Type 0V1 is equipped with a sterilizing UV lamp, suppressing bacteria in treated water.
- 20L Tank Unit for PR-A (on the right in the image)
- For storage of pure water output